Programmes in the UK:
In the UK we currently provide the following services:
- Supplementary classes and home work support club for children who are from a background of ethnic minorities and who have recently arrived as refugees to the UK. The class age ranges from 6-18 years of age. The majority of the students that attend these clubs are mainly from the Somali Communities, who are currently underachieving with their education at school within the London Borough of Ealing.
- English for Speaker of Other Languages course for adult refugees who need basic English skills to undertake mainstream education
- Advice, guidance and orientation services for migrant and refugees newly settled in LB of Ealing.
- Special support for elderly from black and ethnic minorities so that they can access mainstream services and their rights and entitlements.
- B.R.O has a small football team which plays match within the Ealing Area/ London